Thanks Derek and John.

Sounds like there is no simple fix!  Will investigate the Clark Rubber idea
first and then look to using your template.

The wheel arch issue is mainly only a problem when the wheel is retracted,
but I agree, it is the preverbial pain in the...

Thanks for you comments.  Will also see what others suggest.

Philip

(Supposed to be flying today, after yesterday was a corker, but alas we have
30kts of cross wind on our hands).