They wouldn't be acceptable as loggers Dave, but OK as barographs, if you cold get
them to work.
The lsst time I tried tehm we still couldn't download the data. I think everyones
given up on them

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 23/11/01 16:23:59 >>>
Hi,

there has been some discussion in our club about Joeys not being valid
for Badge Flights - Silver C type stuff...........anybody?

--
| Dave Boulter                  |"Flying is learning to throw    |
| Customer Services             | yourself at the ground, and....|