-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Peter
Robinson
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2001 9:01 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [aus-soaring] Garmin Authorised Service Agents

Anyone know if and where there is a Garmin Authorised Service agent in
Adelaide?

My Garmin GPS92 which is 15 mths old has a flat internal battery (Memory
Battery is Low error) which I would like to get fixed this week before the
State Comps.

Peter Robinson