I am having some lightweight aluminium wing stands made, ideal for
rigging/derigging and loading water, will fold up (enough) to easily
fit in a car boot.

The quote I have is that they will cost $250 each, at this price
there may not be much interest, but if anyone wants some please let
me know and I can add to my order. If you are interested, or if you
want more information about what they are and look like, please
contact me (privately) on the above address.

I live in Sydney but go to Narromine and Bathurst regularly...

Ed Marel