This is not the only state with much to face.  The VSA has been in a
similar position for the last 18 months and has failed to attract a quorum
to even extraordinary meetings to elect officers and now faces wind up or
some alternative structure and operation.  The attached file states the
case and whilst the meeting specifically targets club president it hops to
attract any interested party to attend.