At 11:30 PM 3/06/02 +0930, you wrote:
>I notice that some people are suggesting that members unhappy with
>flying under the GFA banner fly under CASA. Are there any members on the
>list that are not GFA members and are flying under another organization.
>If so could they advise us of their experience with the other
>organization and how they arranged their transfer.
>Attachment Converted: "c:\eudora\attach\rfmoore1.vcf"

Everyone with a PPL flys under another organisation. It's much less trouble
than working with an organisation run by would be Stasi informants and
standover men trying desperately to protect the source of their funding.

What a dumb question!

Mike
Borgelt Instruments - manufacturers of quality soaring instruments
ABN 75532924542
Box 7474 Toowoomba M.C.
Queensland 4352
Australia