Seeing as we are on the topic......

Noticed this in today's paper.  I challenge any lawyer to justify how Qantas should be
liable.

Steward Sues Over Flight Scare

A former steward is suing Qantas for up to $850,000 because of a flight he says will
haunt him for ever.
Patrick Shiels told the District Court in Sydney yesterday he was gazing out of a
porthole of a flight from Bali to Perth.  "It was dark and I saw a sudden explosion,
sparks, shooting flames, and I just froze," he said.  "Soon after, there was a much
bigger explosion...shooting flames, I thought the wing had been blown off".
The court heard an engine blade fractured and was "chopped up" by other blades, and
the flight returned to Bali.
Six years later, Mr Shiels is suing Qantas, saying the panic left him with severe
post-traumatic stress.

http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

http://www.netzero.net/?refcd=N2P0602NEP8