Just read Col Vasarotti's article on Ballast in the October Soaring,
and it inspired me to try to find decent polar graphs for the LS6,
which I have been unable to find.

In the manual there is one (small) graph which does not show a loaded
curve. Searching all around the net yesterday I couldn't find any.

Does anyone have polar graphs (loaded and unloaded) for the LS6 or
know where I can get some?

Thanks

Ed Marel