From: "David Conway" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: [aus-soaring] UHF radios Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2003 17:01:22 +0930

Has anyone had any experience with using UHF radios for
launch-point/winch communications? Good? Bad?

Or any experience with UHF generally?

We have been using 27MHz CB to date which have proved unreliable at
best.

Cheers

David

ninemsn Extra Storage is now available. Get five times more storage - 10MB in your Hotmail account. Click here http://join.msn.com/

-- * You are subscribed to the aus-soaring mailing list. * To Unsubscribe: send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] * with "unsubscribe aus-soaring" in the body of the message * or with "help" in the body of the message for more information.