At 10:42 AM 20/04/04 +0930, you wrote:
>   On 22/3/04 I asked if anyone knew where to get this  book. A couple of
>outfits list this book but when I tried to buy -  "Sorry out of print"
>Andrew Bell suggested Biblioquest. This am they emailed that they have
>found a copy for sale in  US. I have placed the order. Thankyou to all who
>responded with assistance.   Anyone with a copy should be relieved to know
>they are now  quite valuable - I am paying $109AU for a 1974 first
>edition!!    If I carry it in the glider, will we fly faster?   Simon

Simon,

Much of the sensible stuff that is in Winning on the Wind seems to be in
the 1972 Soaring Symposium proceedings which I ran across when tidying up
the office the other day.

Now how to disseminate this???? Any suggestions anyone? I'm still trying to
get back my copy of Reichmann from the bloke I loaned it to so I'm
reluctant to lend my copy.

Mike
Borgelt Instruments - manufacturers of quality soaring instruments
phone Int'l + 61 746 355784
fax   Int'l + 61 746 358796
cellphone Int'l + 61 428 355784
          Int'l + 61 429 355784