Adam has asked me to post this on his behalf

G'day again all,

Have finally just checked out all of your reply posts in regards to the
Aussie Juniors website.  Thanks Ian and Kelvin for your positive feedback!

On the other hand I couldn't believe all the criticism fed back through
the group.  I think Nick Gilbert has done a terrific job, all as a volunteer
to help out the junior movement in Australia grow to bigger and better
things!

Obviously, your input towards the website is valued as we want to make sure
everyone in Australia know's about the movement, but I think in future all
friendly criticism should be posted directly to Nick ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) and myself
([EMAIL PROTECTED]).  The reason being that since this is a html
posting webgroup, it would be possible to see negative things about
joeyglide when juniors and others go to check it all out in their favourite
search engine.

Nick has been working tirelessly for us all since my last posting to bring
you all a HTML version and, as of yesterday the website was put back on live
again for everyone to check out the exciting times ahead!  The best news for
all you that don't have flash, it now has a FLASH! or HTML selection link.

At this present stage we've got the website fitted out for the Junior
Nationals in Dec, but in the future were obviously hoping to put lots of
content in there about gliding in Australia and how to contact the local
clubs! Making it a FUN website to attract juniors and to let all the current
juniors know what's going on around them!

So once again, check out www.joeyglide.com to see what's happening for
Australia's 1st Ever Junior Nationals!!  Updates on the website will come
thick and fast as the event get's closer!

On behalf of the Juniors, Cheers to you again Nick for an outstanding job!!

Best Regards,
Adam Woolley [EMAIL PROTECTED]