Hi All,

            I receive the following email early last week and though a few people would like to know of the passing of Lake Keepit’s hard working manager of the last few years.

Arie van Spronssen

It is with a great deal of regret that I have to write this e-mail to you.

On Saturday afternoon 26th June, Jim passed away peacefully in Tamworth Base Hospital.  We are all terribly saddened as we had recently had a great deal of hope that Jim was going to make a recovery.  He was surrounded by love from his very close friends and family.  Jim's funeral will be held at the Tamworth Crematorium on Wednesday 30th June at 2.00pm.  For those who are unable to make it there will be a memorial service on the weekend of 7th & 8th August at the airfield.  Please ring Harry or Wendy for further details on 0428439501 or [EMAIL PROTECTED].--

Wendy Harry and Sandra