On Fri, 30 Jul 2004 15:19:08 +1000, Brian Wade wrote
> This thread is timely as the newly created GFA Marketing Committee has its
first meeting this weekend.

Who is on this Committee and how did they get nominated ?  As a member of one
of the largest clubs in the country, I can't say that I've heard anything
about this other than a short article in a recent Soaring Australia magazine,
which did not have any names for state reps.

> I am sure that many QGA Members have fed ideas to Ralph Henderson in
response to his e-mail last week. I certainly included the Subaru concept in
my response - being a proud Subaru owner:-)

No such e-mail to NSWGA members - Brian, can you enlighten us on what QGA are
planning ?

Cheers

Jason