Gidday

It seems to me that we don't really consider why people want to fly and thus we do not
set our marketing to appeal to those seminal desires.
For me there was a strong element of imagination in my desperation to fly, it was
about being birdlike and high above the world. Even now, 33 years later, I respond to
things that push those old buttons.
I think that the tales of Alice in wonderland (GAW) and items of that ilk are far too
often overlooked by the jaded who no longer respond to their original desires. I think
we should be looking for seeds to plant in the minds of potential glider pilots, and
not for ways to satisfy our own visual pleasures, they are a different picture
altogether.

Grant Harper