On Wed, 2004-09-22 at 08:12, Derek Ruddock wrote:
> It's expensive, but a K21 will fit your needs perfectly.

Cost is one of the issues and whilst the K21 would seem to meet our
needs, if it is expensive, that is a real issue.

We need three identical basic trainers as we run at least three
continuous ab initio training courses every year, plus operate 3 days a
week with a combined club flying/training/AEF operation.

Looking around online, it would appear that there are the following
options for new 2 seat basic trainers:-
        K21
        PW6
        Puchacz (???still being made - web site suggests so)

The Pipistrel Taurus is not yet on the market, but will be available
soon - and it may be just a bit too advanced for a 'basic' trainer (even
without the engine).

What else is there out there that I am missing?

Also, it seems very hard to actually get an idea of prices on line for
the PW6 Can anyone point to pricing for the PW6 or an Australian agent
for it (I found pricing for the Puchacz, have a rough idea of the price
of the Taurus and have emailed Bernard Ecke about the K21).

Tks

--
Robert Hart                                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
+61 (0)438 385 533