At 10:48 AM 22/09/04 +1000, you wrote:
>On Wed, 2004-09-22 at 10:19, Kevin McGowan wrote:
>> You don't have to go that far, Bendigo gliding club (Vic) has one.
>
>Great - tks, I'll get in touch with them!
>
>--
>Robert Hart                                     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>+61 (0)438 385 533
>Brisbane, Australia                       http://www.hart.wattle.id.au

It'll be interesting to see whether getting from Brisbane to Bendigo is
easier or cheaper or quicker than Brisbane/Drury(Auckland Club location)!

Mike
Borgelt Instruments - manufacturers of quality soaring instruments
phone Int'l + 61 746 355784
fax   Int'l + 61 746 358796
cellphone Int'l + 61 428 355784
          Int'l + 61 429 355784