The recent thread about BORING was hilarious.

I don't know if I can lay claim the title (can anyone else?), but it was in
response to some particularly heated discussions on aus-soaring at the end of
2000 and early 2001. The discussions became more personal, white hot and less
related to gliding activity.

So I gathered that actually talking about the day's flying was quite BORING in
comparison to these incandescently hot invectives appearing on aus-soaring at
the time.

Yes the title BORING was meant to be ironic.

Having a title "BORING [Tongue in cheek reference to actually how much fun
gliding is]" was too long.

I might experiment with other titles if people think that "BORING" is too
boring (perhaps others such as, "DUSTY", "HOT", "GRIMY", "DRY", "WET",
"OFITTH", "FUN")

;-)