At 11:23 AM 6/04/05 +1000, you wrote:
  In essence, I wonder if the whole idea of a world class
>single seater is viable to begin with.  Would it not be more sensible to
>have a world class two seater ?  I admit that at first thought it might
>be considered a heretical idea, but let's give it a run as a
>hypothetical.  Comments ?
>
>Peter Creswick
>E-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]

There is a "World Class" two seater currently. It is called the ASH25 and
Schleichers have made 250+ of them. Voila - ready made class. Nimbus 3D and
4D's aren't greatly different either so you could let them in and have over
300 gliders - more than the number of PW5's.

Mike

Borgelt Instruments - manufacturers of quality soaring instruments
phone Int'l + 61 746 355784
fax   Int'l + 61 746 358796
cellphone Int'l + 61 428 355784
          Int'l + 61 429 355784