On Tue, 2005-03-29 at 23:31 +1000, McLean Richard wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I'm a member of the "MAD" committee so will try to
> break the usual GFA deafening silence (some of the
> following will help explain). I'm only responding now
> as I've been on holidays for a while without email. In
> no particular order of importance & off the top of my
> head:

Richard - many thanks for the update. It's most appreciated and I look
forward to hearing regularly from M&D via this mailing list!

BTW - the minutes of the latest GFA meeting are up on the web site at
   http://www.gfa.org.au/Docs/minutes/gfa_min260205b.pdf

There' much interesting stuff there, but the lack of supporting
documents makes is a bit difficult to get a complete picture (eg the
treasurer's report is two sentences and no supporting docs - how is a
member to know what's happening financially?).

You've just filled in the M&D report (that was mentioned but not
included) - thanks again!

--
Robert Hart                                      [EMAIL PROTECTED]
+61 (0)438 385 533