Hi Rolf,

The expected release from here would be around Xmas - New year as we had to
write all the code ourselves as the FLARM people are less than helpful in
that area ( I guess they want to protect their sales ). The RF protocol is
what we need to get right so we have compatability. The second problem with
the Swiss units is that they transmit on a band that is not used here, nor
legal. However, the transceiver chip they use can be re programmed to one we
can use here - complicated but ops normal for these standards. I will keep
everyone up to date with progress, our aim is to provide units at Oz
acceptable pricing so no one has an excuse not to fit one, currently the
Swiss units are around $900.00 plus GST - we hope to get it down to under
$500.00.

Your comments on fitment are pretty much the same as the others who have
emailed myself, I know of at least 30 others so far who want one, I am sure
that will increase.

Cheers

Nigel

Nigel Andrews

Technical  Director

Avionics Australasia Pty Ltd

"A Queensland Company devoted to Research and Development, Avionics
manufacturing and sales in aviation electronics"

Email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Web www.avionicsaustralasia.com

Ph: (61) 7 54635670 Fax: (61) 7 54635695

The information contained in the above e-mail message or messages (which
includes any attachments) is confidential and may be legally privileged. It
is intended only for the use of the person or entity to which it is
addressed. If you are not the addressee any form of disclosure, copying,
modification, distribution or any action taken or omitted in reliance on the
information is unauthorised. If you received this communication in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your computer system
network.