Title: Message
Geoff,

Non Profit doesn't take into account cost recovery and production charges - no one does this for free. The statement possibly reflects a general good will to gliding, being gliding guys. I guess the first two years of making microairs for me was non profit - aren't I a good guy!

There is already considerable up take here as I have 30 firm orders, 50 for trials and a further 20 in friends who have said they will get one - that's nearly 8% without any real push. I really boils down to the individuals. GFA are looking into this and ADS-B as I have corresponded with them. The thing is, we really don't have a year or more to think out another system and this one works, albeit our units have some changes to the way things are presented, as per pilots comments and articles we have seen. On Friday we tested ours for range, the K21 to ground was getting over 3 km's with greater than 90% packets being processed, 1km was 100%. So with software we can set the outer limits we want to see.

If anyone is interested in joining a mail update service we will do, on progress and test results, pricing and other related issues please send an email to myself  at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Cheers

Nigel

Nigel Andrews

Technical  Director

Avionics Australasia Pty Ltd

"A Queensland Company devoted to Research and Development, Avionics manufacturing and sales in aviation electronics"

Email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Web www.avionicsaustralasia.com

Ph: (61) 7 54635670 Fax: (61) 7 54635695

The information contained in the above e-mail message or messages (which includes any attachments) is confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended only for the use of the person or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the addressee any form of disclosure, copying, modification, distribution or any action taken or omitted in reliance on the information is unauthorised. If you received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your computer system network.