Ulrich

While Wikipedia already has some topics relating to gliding, I think we would do better with our own soaring-only wiki, and then get some interwiki links to it from Wikipedia.

Maybe we invite the HGFA members to join in with submissions ? I'm sure there's a lot of things we could share and learn from one another.

There are probably several articles on Wikipedia that we could copy for our own purposes or simply refer to. e.g. on the different types of cloud formations

But a lot of information, as it relates to Australian soaring, where to get equipment, etc, (the kind of stuff that gets asked from time to time here on Aus-Soaring) is really not what Wikipedia is all about.

Cheers

Jason