Nigel

Are you saying that the OzFlarms have some sort of software time-bomb that renders them useless or partially so after the 28th February ?

Jason

At 08:25 AM 17/02/2006, you wrote:
To all Ozflarm owners,

The Feb 16th update has been delayed a week due to some last minute changes.
Your Ozflarms will continue to run until the end of February, the updates
will be available before then so flying this weekend is ops normal for Ozi
flarm persons.

The downloads can be via our web site or flarm or we will be sending a CD
with the flarmtool software , our downloading software , current update ,
manuals and some utilities for those that want to see their GPS running on a
P.C etc. This might arrive a few days after the end of Feb shutdown so if
you need you unit running then go to the downloads on the net.

Cheers all , thanks for the great support over the last few months.

Nigel

Nigel Andrews

RF Developments Pty Ltd

"A Queensland Company devoted to Research and Development in aviation
electronics"

Email [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Web www.rf-developments.com

Ph: (61) 7 54635670 Fax: (61) 7 54635695

The information contained in the above e-mail message or messages (which
includes any attachments) is confidential and may be legally privileged. It
is intended only for the use of the person or entity to which it is
addressed. If you are not the addressee any form of disclosure, copying,
modification, distribution or any action taken or omitted in reliance on the
information is unauthorised. If you received this communication in error,
please notify the sender immediately and delete it from your computer system
network.