Please excuse the blatent advert .  Our DG-808S Competition demonstrator will return to Germany in 10 days or so.  This outstanding glider is for sale at around A$130,000 plus GST complete with Cobra trailer and lots of options.  We would like to find a buyer in Australia.  Go to http://tandjsailplanes.com/?DG_Flugzeugbau:DG-808S  for some photos of the actual glider.  Contact Tom [EMAIL PROTECTED] if you would like further details.  But be quick!

Tom and Jane Gilbert
T&J Sailplane Services
Australian agents for DG, LS and AMS-Flight
Website: http://tandjsailplanes.com