Ian,

Your addresses must still be there as this email has come through as a group.

John

-------Original Message-------

From: Patching
Date: 03/09/06 18:04:48
Subject: Re: [Aus-soaring] Re: Issue with attachments

Scott,
It looks like you maybe someone who understands a bit about computors. My
knowledge is getting better but having to keep up with all sorts of new
technology ruffles my wooden brain sometimes.
I have a huge computer problem and maybe you OR someone else on the list
might be able to assist. About 2 days ago I lost all of my e-mail and I cant
find it anybloodywhere. Help! The address book is still there but everything
else has gone.
I'm not too concerned about the work items but to lose all of the wit and
comraderie of Aus Soaring has really caused me some worry.
Can anyone help???
Thanks
Ian P.
Kookaburra Precision Soaring Team