Hi all,

If its only recommended, why would you make more than one call? Its
mandatory to recommend making these calls, not make them, isnt it?

With transmissions every 30 sec as described there is bound to be lots of 2
at once calls that no-one understands.(2 stations transmitting at once).Then
again 20% of calls are unintelligable now!

I will continue making downwind calls only myself, until more calls are
mandatory mandatory.

David Lawley
Computer Manager
Elizabeth Park Primary School