On Mon, 2006-04-10 at 17:46 +0930, Christopher Mc Donnell wrote:
> Thanks Ken.
> I looked there recently and did not see anything so the Wiki is moving along
> well.
> As I am compiling a Kingfisher "Register" does anybody know it's mark?

Unfortunately I can not help here. I don't even know what it's
registration was VH G?? I seem to have a vague recollection that it was
sold to John Tuffrey who flew it from Warialda in Northern NSW. I
believe it was written off. It does not appear with that name or
location in the 1969 Australian Gliding Year Book.

BTW I have uploaded three pictures of the type. Look in "Recent
Changes". I left them as 1840x1232 pixel jpgs so that you can process
them to your requirements. I still have the original slides.

I found John Fisher's aircraft in the year book listed as VH GNW with
1963 as the date built. It was home built from plans and from memory had
slightly different ailerons than those on the SCGC Kingi.

HTH

Ken