I don't know, but the photo _could_ be QZ. When it left PAGC it had a
red stripe and boomerang motif on the fuse (as well as comp number =
49).
It is now in the nice blue/yellow/red scheme that Cathy & Co chose. I
remember seeing it at Waikerie in 1985(?, 20 yearly?) where the fuselage
was being scraped back. Do you remember those big black numbers when you
bought it Cathy?
My guess is the picture (if it is queasy, was between 1985 and when the
AUGC syndicate refabriced it) and probably in the south east of SA
somewhere.

Regards
SWK

This email and any file attachments are confidential and
they are addressed.
If you have received this email in error please tell us immediately
by return email and delete the document.
The information in this email expresses the opinion of the author
and does not necessarily represent the views of ETSA Utilities.