-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jason
Armistead
Sent: Wednesday, 10 May 2006 07:32
To: Discussion of issues relating to Soaring in Australia.
Subject: Re: [Aus-soaring] What the?!

Just remember that could be what you look like in 25 years too !!!

At 10:45 PM 9/05/2006, you wrote:
>This is crazy.  This months 'photo of the month' in kiwi gliding land
is
>the one attached...  What sort of image are they trying to portray -
the
>PW5, the blue blocker sunnys, the flannel hat
>
>what the!?
>

>Catchya
>Woolley Pup

Santos Ltd A.B.N. 80 007 550 923
Disclaimer: The information contained in this email is intended only for the
use of the
person(s) to whom it is addressed and may be confidential or contain
privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby
notified that any perusal, use, distribution, copying or disclosure is strictly
prohibited.  If you have received this email in error please immediately
advise us by return email and delete the email without making a copy.