It needs to be highlighted that this is a 2 piece wing Kingfisher;
even patch I think would find it hard to tuck the single wing variety under his arm.

The 2 piece wing ES57 reflects the one end of the sport, current glass the other; which provides a framework as to why it is so difficult to talk about the one sport across that range.
Rules evolved for the one are quite nonsensical for the other.