And further to what Anthony noted, almost all British comedy for the
last 50+ years (it really is that long) and certainly all the "best"
stuff can be traced back through both people and ideas to this fountain
head.

It really is most incestuous!

:-)

Regards
SWK

This email and any file attachments are confidential and
they are addressed.
If you have received this email in error please tell us immediately
by return email and delete the document.
The information in this email expresses the opinion of the author
and does not necessarily represent the views of ETSA Utilities.