But you have to weigh up the fact that Ashley also flies there.  Difficult

Having said that, Ash also flies at the Juniors so your bang out of luch really :-)

Tom

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ashley Boyle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: "Discussion of issues relating to Soaring in Australia." <aus-soaring@lists.internode.on.net>
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2007 8:04 PM
Subject: Re: [Aus-soaring] Joeyglide

Come to beverley mate promise you wont regret it! We have a very cross country orientated club with helpful coaches great instructors nice facility's and excellent aircraft. I will even shout you a free ride in our DG-1000. We have good training aircraft like the ask-21 and puchacz.

Ash

Ben Jones wrote:
I would but i'm a member of the 716 Airforce Cadets club in WA....
The problem i have is we are aimed at doing early flying trainin to basically C cert , then we encourage the students to join a local club and continue there training and further flying, At the moment we have only instructing staff as full members, consisting of 2 instructors, 1 Aei, and 2 tuggies in training (one being me),and 1 Puchatek, i'm at the point where i have to join another club eg Berverly , Narrogin or GCWA to continue the more advanced flying and tryout some comp stuff to see if i make the grade,
 So its off to another club for me
What i would like to do once a tiny couple of ticks in the boxes for my training are completed is to attend a "Coaching" type event over east, where i can burn some fequent flyer points before they become extinct, go for a holiday fly my guts out and hopefully pick up some finer points of gliding over a week and a half and enjoy the sport before i find myself doing the aei thing and hearded into the tug, and meet the other juniors in the sport over a couple of tinnies / or reds for the older folk. Joey glide looked like it would fit my bill very nicely obviously not as a competitor now ... but if coaching in a twin for a week is avbl i'm still interested. It would be nice to fly a glider and actually see the vario go above zero and finally break through 5000ft.... i hear its been done before but ive never been in a cockpit and seen it when it has happened ........8-), and when i have cracked the long hour flights i always seem to have ballast sitting behind me , which negates the use of those flight towards my C cert..... Bummer.
 Regards
 Ben