From: Bruce Taylor
Date: 03/18/07 18:28:05
To: Discussion of issues relating to Soaring in Australia.
Subject: [Aus-soaring] Reverse pulley launching

Does anyone out there have any info or experience with reverse pulley
launching? Our plan is to use a car on a limited length airfield to launch
an unballasted 15m glider. I do remember an article in an old AG some years
back, but can't find it immediately. Any help with pulley construction, rope
guides, rope type, power requirements etc would be appreciated.

BT

12:33 PM