What date is the comp Nick?

  _____

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Nick
Gilbert
Sent: Tuesday, 1 May 2007 9:44 AM
To: Discussion of issues relating to Soaring in Australia.
Subject: [Aus-soaring] JoeyGlide 07/08 - Gawler, SA

Hi All,

It is with great pleasure that I announce that the forthcoming JoeyGlide
will be held at Gawler. Gawler has proven itself over many years to be an
excellent facility for hosting contests, and the standard of equipment
already onsite will allow us to keep to cost to entrant as low as possible.
Although the weather can be tricky at times, the idea of the contest is to
find the best pilot, not just the best pilot in reliable weather.

Those travelling from QLD & WA will be compensated by greatly reduced entry
fees ($20) & we will make every effort to source locally available gliders &
vehicles to allow them to fly commercially to Adelaide.

I have had several emails from S.A. based non-junior pilots who have
expressed an interest in helping out - If the offer is still standing we
would greatly appreciate your help!

Regards.

Nick Gilbert

JoeyGlide Contest Director