Is there going to be a coaching thing on at all? If so what would the dates
and required standards be.

Regards,

Joshua Phillips

On 5/1/07, Nick Gilbert <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Actually they are not yet, but will be fully updated in the coming days /
weeks.

The information we have at the moment is:

Location : Adelaide Soaring Club - Gawler, SA
Dates : 16th - 22nd December 2007
Practice Period : Likely to be full week preceding event
Age Limit : You must be younger than 26 at the beginning of the comp
Minimum Experience Level : C Certificate with CFI approval, *Aerotow
Rating*
Tasking : Mixture of Assigned Speed (AST) and Assigned Area (AAT) tasks
*Suggested* Performance Range : Club Libelle to Ventus a/b (super geese
and (other*) bbq hot plates are welcome)
Handicaps : Club Class Nationals Handicaps (including modification
penalties, such as winglets, fillets, etc)
Water Ballast : Permitted

If anyone has any further questions, let me know!

Nick.

* gotcha caleb

 On 5/1/07, Stueh Stueh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Heh, can't use water ballast, we took the bags out, and there's no way
> I'm going to attempt to put them back in again (it's done by a network of
> strings and pulleys, so to speak, and just isn't worth the trouble). Also,
> just realised it's 17meter not 16.5 >.<
>
> Looking at the Club Class Handicaps on the gfa website it's 0.980 for
> Diamant 16.5.
>
> I'm assuming all the conditions and prices for the comp are on the
> website.
>
> Thanks Nick :)
>

> On 01/05/07, Nick Gilbert <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
> >
> > G'Day Dion,
> >
> > JoeyGlide falls under the nationals rules, as do the other 2 national
> > contests.
> >
> > We use the Club Class Handicaps, but it is not necessarily a club
> > class competition as such (competitors can use water ballast).
> >
> > Bring it along!
> >
> > Nick.
> >

> >  On 5/1/07, Stueh Stueh <[EMAIL PROTECTED] > wrote:
> > >
> > > I've been informed that the joeyglide is a club class competition
> > > (or running under club class rules), I know it may seem a stupid question,
> > > but it is possible to compete in an open class glider? I have a 16.5meter
Diamant, flapped of course, based at Waikerie (VH-GUV).
> > > I'd love to compete (still umming and aahing about it) but don't
> > > really want to have to hire another glider other than my own.
> > >
> > > Dion.

Adelaide.