and whats wrong with Soaring Pilot from soaringpilot.org  for your Palm device??

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Phill Glasson
Sent: Fri 07-Sep-07 6:31 PM
To: aus-soaring@lists.internode.on.net
Subject: [Aus-soaring] Appropriate PDA/Phone?

Hello all,
Following on from the PDA software thread, I'm about to consign my
Pa1mOne Treo650 to the land of the "Dead Phone".

The Treo isn't such a great phone, but it does have a large screen
and a qwerty, however the software/hardware combination I've been
attempting to use with it is a little less than perfect. Looks like
I'll have to move to a *sigh* Windows OS.

With that in mind (along with my love of Open Source SW) what would
be the group concensus wrt a combined PDA/Phone and using XCSoar?

Best regards,
Phill
B4 VH-GCD