At 10:56 AM 9/8/2007, you wrote:
>From: "Mark Fisher" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>and whats wrong with Soaring Pilot from soaringpilot.org  for your
>Palm device??

My combination is -
Treo 650
PalmOS V5.40017
Apps v.5.2H
SP 3.4.0
BT-338 Bluetooth GPS (SiRF III)

  Some of the issues -
1. The phone turns off for no apparent reason. (not the pda)
2. On starting sp, with BT on, the pda will *always* reboot.
3. BT reception is poor. (fails to capture data if the GPS is on top
of the car dash, and the phone is in front of the speedo)
3a. BT fails to capture if the GPS is on top of the Blanik instrument
panel and the pda is in the side pocket.
4. No direct USB data upload/retrieval (must use 3rd party prc->doc converter)

The software itself  (apart from the reboot bug) is fine. It's more a
problem (I think) with the combination of components.

Best,
Phill.