I am sure there are a few more Australians that would also like to fly in
our Nationals.

After all it is not the Internationals, definitely case of the haves and
have nots.

Should a ASG29 or ASW 28 turn up for this period I would join the haves for
a limited time and be ever grateful!

Would it make it in time Bernard from NZ

Regards Mal

www.mals.net

>   1. Gliders wanted for MultiClass Nationals (Tim Shirley)
>   2. Re: Gliders wanted for MultiClass Nationals (Jeff Woodward)
 Hi All,