Hi

Not sure this has much to do with the rest of the conversation but here
goes. Any thoughts??

Having a better glider at a comp like JG for instance would be a good
advantage. I did some thinking and have worked out a theory its top
secret but thats why im telling people. As far as i know the Joey glide
comp uses club class handicaps which is fine but we are also able to
carry water and i don't think there is any extra penalty for this. So if
you take an older glider like your std cirrus and put a whole 60l in
there then take your Discus2 or LS-8 and put 200l the better glider has
way more of an advantage. So at a comp like JG you would be better off
trying to get hold of the latest and greatest, am i right?

Ash