Hi Bernie,

Hope the forum takes off. I believe its all about the critical mass
required to keep a forum moving. A continuous flow of new content is
what is required. This list's stats (thanks to Mark and Tim) sees 71
out 311 subscribers contributing per month. That would make a healthy
forum, but it's not everyone's preferred format.

Good luck. I'll definitely be stopping by regularly.

cheers
A.J.