G'day All,

The only way that I'll see you'll see the forum widely used is if everyone
makes it their homepage on internet start up.  That way you see it all the
time, and it takes no effort to find the link and go there.  I find with myself
that I may start using a forum, but sooner or later I forget about it..  Thats
where the mailing groups are good, because it's 'in your face' until you
u-subscribe...

My 2 cents..

Regards,
Adam

P.s. The REX Ground school has been full on, 2 weeks of 9-5 study on a/c
systems.  My test on Monday, then another two weeks of study before getting
through to the sim sessions in Melbourne..  Will be around 3months from first
day to checked to line.