I once had an eagle bounce off the canopy, does that count?

Frightened the s**t out of me!!!!

Stuart
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Patching
  To: Discussion of issues relating to Soaring in Australia.
  Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2007 10:58 PM
  Subject: Re: [Aus-soaring] Deal or No Deal, TV Advertising

  we won't
    ----- Original Message -----
    From: Ben Jones
    To: Discussion of issues relating to Soaring in Australia.
    Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2007 10:16 PM

    A contestants mum was in the group of case holders and mentioned that she
wants to learn how to fly a glider , a brief discussion happened about wanting
to fly gliders for a long time (mum) ....... I'd like to soar with eagles
stuff...

    Then Andrew got the geeks up stairs to research how much gliding is .......
5 mins later ...

    Andrew announced gliding was cheep 200 bucks for a 45 min flight to 4500'
with a gob smacking "5 mins at the controls"

    then they worked out how much flying mum could do if the daughter won 4500
bucks...

    Needles to say her daughter is poor at picking numbers and got stuff all.

    But don't ask me how I got home in time to watch this mind numbing TV.

    regards

    Ben
    West Oz