The latest Soaring magazine from USA has an article about the PIK27. It has
been towing for a season and working well.

Fish

________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Robert Dorning
Sent: Wed 07-May-08 4:45 PM
To: Aus-soaring@lists.internode.on.net
Subject: Re: [Aus-soaring] Tow Planes

Thanks for excellent replies - a host of information.

I agree with Adam that the Zlin Z-37 T2 is a "must have". At US
$150,000 it's a steal.

Arising from replies from this list and elsewhere I have two further
questions:

i) it was suggested we should be talking to European clubs. I have
done so with pommie Clubs. Does anyone have contacts on the
Continent, or know of relevant Internet mailing lists?

ii) does anyone know about progress with the Finnish purpose built
tug, the PIK 27? It can be seen at: www.windcraft.fi/pik27/welcome.htm

Thanks again.

Robert