-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Texler,
Michael
Sent: Tuesday, 13 May 2008 11:38 AM
To: Discussion of issues relating to Soaring in Australia.
Subject: Re: [Aus-soaring] Decodes for area met briefings

I underscore Wombat's comments.

Buy a PCA (Planning chart Australia), and all the Met locations are there.
Also the area forecast boundaries are shown. PCA's are cheap and available
online from Airservices Australia.

Note, the planning charts are updated twice a year (June and November), so
use a current one because every now and again, the Met locations do change
(i.e places deleted, places added etc).

My 2.2c worth!