First point is that a lot of the gliders listed here have subsequently been
registered under part 47, just that CASA, for some inexplicable reason,
hasn't seen fit to remove them from this list, mine is one of them.

Second point is that GFA will not issue a Form 2 to any glider that has a
cancelled registration and therefore no Certificate of Airworthiness, and
John Viney is well aware of all of them.

Lastly, flying an unregistered aircraft is illegal and will attract more
than "penalty points", as quoted on the CASA website:

"Flying an unregistered aircraft is an act punishable by law with up 2 years
of imprisonment."

Cheers, ROSS

PS: Please note new mobile number. R.

Ross McLean