  From: Ross McLean
  To: 'Discussion of issues relating to Soaring in Australia.'
  Sent: Monday, May 19, 2008 1:48 PM
  Subject: Re: [Aus-soaring] Registration cancellations

  First point is that a lot of the gliders listed here have subsequently been
registered under part 47, just that CASA, for some inexplicable reason, hasn't
seen fit to remove them from this list, mine is one of them.

  Second point is that GFA will not issue a Form 2 to any glider that has a
cancelled registration and therefore no Certificate of Airworthiness, and John
Viney is well aware of all of them.

  Lastly, flying an unregistered aircraft is illegal and will attract more than
"penalty points", as quoted on the CASA website:

  "Flying an unregistered aircraft is an act punishable by law with up 2 years
of imprisonment."

  Cheers, ROSS

  PS: Please note new mobile number. R.

  Ross McLean