-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Luke Dodd
Sent: Friday, 29 August 2008 10:59 AM
To: Discussion of issues relating to Soaring in Australia.
Subject: Re: [Aus-soaring] sunglasses?

I purchased a pair of  cycling sunglasses for Triathelon training, they are
excellent. Have a great wrap around lens, shielding your eyes from the sun
when sidelit and are supplied with a number of different tinted lenses.

I have a dark grey lens for bright light and a Rose  tinted lens for dull
days and riding at night. Its a 2 second job to swap lenses over.

Any good bike store will have a selection, the ones I have cost $120 from
Bright eyes.

Don't discoungt the ability to swap lenses, it a feature I find very useful.

luke