From: aus-soaring-boun...@lists.internode.on.net
[mailto:aus-soaring-boun...@lists.internode.on.net] On Behalf Of John Parncutt
Sent: Sunday, 18 April 2010 4:19 PM
To: 'Discussion of issues relating to Soaring in Australia.'
Subject: [Aus-soaring] Puchacz Flick rolls

WARNING the following video depicts a Puchacz in other than straight and level
flight. Concerned members of this group can be rest assured that at NO stage
during this flight was the Puchacz allowed to enter a spin which we all know
from previous discussions on this group could have been catastrophic. (We let
it do just about everything else though) J

I hope you enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLJvQh0duLM

Cheers,

John