I've got no major issues with the standard procedures. They are more
prescriptive than necessary but hey, that's what regulators are there for.

I do have a problem with circuit joining procedures in case of radio failure,
which prescribe crosswind joining. Mixed operations, gliding using winch
launch, could result in rather interesting situations. Takes a very diligent
lookout on part of a number of individuals to guarantee separation.

Rgds - Rolf