> The September issue of Gliding International went in the mail this afternoon.
> The first new format issue of the magazine.    Page size and format upgraded
> to read like a TIME magazine
 -
 THE FEATURE STORIES IN THE SEPTEMBER ISSUE OF GLIDING INTERNATIONAL.

We thought you might like to know what is in our September issue. We have
written about:
€  Gliding's Greatest Scandal.  The first ever disqualification from a World
Championship and an attempt to cheat on the system.
€  The Arcus M Flies  -    Schempp-Hirth test flies it¹s newest Flagship.
This two seater is definitely a winner!

€  The IGC Bureau  have decided on the new format for world championships.
TWO NEW CLASSES

€  J.S. Louvered Air Extractor ­ with photos  - a major advancement in
cockpit pressure and air discharge.  Patented!

€  The Morphed Wing - This is something a new -  a wing that can change
profile in flight.  Now a distinct possibility.

€  The Slovak World Championships  - a new breed of aggressive pilots
entered with frightening consequences.

€  The Intercontinental Motorglider  - Flight from Africa to Europe.

€  How to install large solar panels  - simplicity itself.

€  All the best stuff - New technology  - review of what is available off
the shelf in sailplane instrumentation.

€  A Bad Day at the Office - Accidents!  - Photographs of some recent
sailplane accidents.

€ How the Poles train their pilots  - Chief training instructor tells how he
prepares Polish pilots for world championship entry.

€ An Italian Love Affair with Motorgliders

€  The Hungarian Worlds  -   Not a happy contest

€  Aviation¹s Best Kept Secret   - Revolutionary     new winglet concept to
be trialled before year¹s end.

€  About 8.3. ­ On ³Open Air Soaring²

€  Australian Auto-Tug re-engined  - After 1000 successful hours running
with a V6, an Australian club installs a V8 and laughs all their way to the
bank

€  Germany¹s Space Agency works with the Antares Hydrogen Project.  An all
new sailplane will test new systems before year¹s end.

 €  The licencing debacle continues in Europe.  Medicals for European pilots
could cost upwards of  350 Euros.
€    Plus an additional 40 other stories covering the world soaring scene
which you will enjoy reading.

The issue is our biggest yet.

New OR RENEWING subscribers can enrol via our secure    web site:
(www.glidinginternational.com)